Searching for the best automatic espresso machine to meet your needs? We hope our overview will be helpful to you.
Why spend time making coffee in the morning after waking up when there are super-automatic espresso machines that can do the work for you? From the grind to the density of the cappuccino foam, these machines offer a huge selection of drinks.
I can tell you that some of the coffee machines in this review will be useful not only at home, but also in the office.
You need to be very careful in choosing an automatic espresso machine for home since they come with a very high price tag.
Here are some things to look for:
1. A program’s ability to influence the coffee brewing process. Yes, many automatic espresso machines can make a great cup of coffee without you needing to do anything. In superautomatic espresso machines, you can control the strength, temperature, and size of the grind. Thus, you can not only prepare coffee according to the standard program, but also customize the taste.
2. Whether the brew group is built in is one of the most important elements of an espresso machine. It is located on the front panel. From here, hot water is supplied under pressure to the filter tank, where the drink is brewed.
The brew groups are removable – and they are also easy to clean and maintain (this is my preferred method).
In addition, there are built-in ones that automatically clean themselves.
3. Milk frothers, automatic or not. If you want to save time, select an espresso machine with an integrated milk frothing system and heating system.
4. Volume of the bean and water containers. Give preference to the Automatic Espresso Machine if you have a large family or have a car in the office. So you will not need to refill the coffee machine as often. I also recommend investing in an espresso machine that can prepare several servings at once.
I tipped you!
Vending machines that have been refurbished are available from some vendors. You will save $300 to $500 this way.
We do not fear refurbished espresso machines, because after repair and maintenance, they are put to load testing and thorough inspection.
The 5 Best Automatic Espresso Machines
1. Jura A1
Is black coffee your favorite coffee, but you don’t like it with milk? You can choose Jura espresso machines A1, which do not feature a milk frother. You will also save money.
- In short pulses, the water is supplied in the volume and at the frequency necessary to prepare coffee quickly and efficiently. This way, the drink’s taste and aroma are revealed to the fullest extent. Also, pre-brewing – IPBAS – facilitates this.
- With one click, prepare ristretto, espresso, and coffee! The Jura A1 has three buttons – start, volume selection, and strength selection.
- You can change the time the coffee machine turns off and the automatic power saving mode.
- AromaG3 brews coffee faster and preserves aroma with its fast and accurate grind.
- You can be your own barista at home with this compact size. The Jura A1 does not have the benefit of brewing more than one cup of coffee at a time.
2. De’Longhi S ECAM 22.110.B
De’Longhi Magnifica – compact size and lots of features at a low price!
- With the convenient rotary switch and buttons, you can customize the volume and strength of the coffee according to your preferences.
- Using a conical grinder, excellent grinding results. There are 13 levels of coffee grind to choose from. Each coffee bean container is 200 grams in volume. With De’Longhi S ECAM, you can also grind coffee.
- It is completely removable, easy to clean, and requires no special maintenance.
- The steam nozzle will help you to create a perfect milk foam with the right structure. It’s easy to make cappuccinos, lattes, and macchiatos!
- Two cups can be cooked simultaneously (unlike Jura A1).
3. Philips 3200
Is latte your favorite beverage? Philips with LatteGo is the best choice for you.
- The LatteGo machine creates milk foam at an incredibly high speed. The foam reaches the perfect temperature this way. LatteGo mixes milk and air in a special chamber without the use of tubes, which is very hygienic.
- The milk container is dishwasher safe and can be refrigerated.
- The coffee machine offers five types of coffee drinks – simply select the icon on the touch panel for the beverage you want and the machine starts to prepare it. In this section, you can choose the coffee drink’s portion size and strength.
- The espresso machine has an automatic descaling system. It can, however, also be used together with the AquaClean filter.
- It’s possible to grind coffee beans according to one of 12 degrees using ceramic burrs.
4. Sage The Barista Pro
Sage’s SES878 Super Automatic Espresso Machine lets you become a professional barista.
- Easy to use Barista Pro and the most convenient LCD display (I like the process animation on it best).
- Using the ThermoJet, you can prepare the perfect cup of coffee in 3 seconds and it will begin brewing right away.
- A cone grinder is able to grind to the precise volume required at the touch of a button.
- A fantastic espresso, thick and creamy because the coffee is brewed under low pressure.
- A milk frother is available for making thick milk froth.
5. Jura E8
The best espresso and the best milk foam.
- The espresso was amazing. In the first place, the AromaG3’s six-stage grinder grinds coffee beans gently, but rapidly. A patented extraction technology called P.E.P.® is then used to extract the extract.
- Jura always offers the most intuitive and simple control. With the TFT color display, you can select the level of strength and coffee recipe easily.
- Jura’s Fine Foam makes frothy milk for any drink, whether it’s macchiato or flat white
This Automatic Espresso Machine Jura E8 costs a lot, but it is well worth it in my opinion. As always, the stylish design, color display, ease of use, the ability to prepare two servings simultaneously, and the quality of the drinks. The best of the best.